These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Gems City’s website
Gems City is located at: Bakrahat Road, Thakurpukur, P.O Rasapunja, Nawabad, Kolkata – 700 104, West Bengal, India
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Gems City's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements in this website and output of the same: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/ products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation, grammatical variation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
All payments of Gems City invoices using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
- 1. Gems City accepts the following Online Banking, Debit and credit cards and PayUmoney wallets in INR Transaction only:Master Card, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCBGems City does not accept:EFTPOS, Other debit cards
- 2. When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your account, Debit or credit card or PayUmoney account in the Indian currency or equivalent thereof.
- 3. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Gems City's records.
- 4. Payments are deposited to Gems City bank account via external banking sites partner which takes 1 – 3 days in normal course.
- 5. Online payments are secured to the following extent: Payments will be processed directly by the HDFC Payment Gateway or PayUMoney (in INR transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.Debit or Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet in the Gems’ city website. Gems City does not have access to your debit or credit card details.
- 6. Confirmation: If successful, respective payment gateways will confirm that your payment was completed. If unsuccessful, respective payment gateways will advise that your payment has failed. Gems City will not be in a position to explain you why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your online banking, debit or credit card provider or wallets Pay account for details. If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice, to pay your invoice on time without any delay. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of Gems City products/ services/ secure your rights in the Gems City projects.
- 7. Gems City will confirm your payment details via email.
- 8. By using Gems City's online payment facilities, you agree to all applicable Gems City policies relating to Internet resources and terms and conditions of the Gems city website.
- 9. All information you provide on the online payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the Gems City privacy statement.
- 10. Gems City's Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction
LICENSE Unless otherwise stated, Gems City and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Gems City and on its website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.gemscity.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not: Republish material from www.gemscity.In Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.gemscity.in. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.gemscity.in. Redistribute content from Gems City (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- 1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof with your access to the website of the Gems City.
- 2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Gems City does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Gems City, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Gems City shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- 3. Gems City reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers as offensive in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacyThe Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.You hereby grant to Gems City a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- 1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:Government agencies;Search engines;News organizations;Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- 2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- 3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;dot.com community sites;Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,Online directory distributors;Internet portals;Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and Educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Gems City; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows: By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
IFRAMES Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
CONTENT LIABILITY We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITEY If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION All content included or available on this site, including text, site design, graphics, interfaces, pictures and the selection and arrangements is owned by Gems City. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, distribution, modification, or replication, any form of data mining or data extraction, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Gems City is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Gems City.
All other trademarks displayed on www.gemscity.in are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither a recommendation nor an endorsement of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors have or endorse any affiliation with Gems City.
DISCLAIMER To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- 1. Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- 2. Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 3. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- 4. Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.